Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Third week

In my job I try to be always respectful. I'm prepared to do everything.

Each day I have to be in alert to their taks thatt they give me. I have to be fast, and ready to work. Once I was talking with a patient, she was 95 years old, her stories were very interesting, she talked like an angel, she was very friendly. Sometimes we felt sad because is horrible to be in situation like her. She said that actually she lives alone, all her members already died, for that she hope that one day she could be in the heaven with her family. I almost cryed. This day I learned that all the persons that work in a hospital have to be patient. Some patient are angry for everything, and others only need a person who listen them, like her, she was listening to the radio and when we arrived to her room she was happy with our company.

No comments:

Post a Comment